SociaLegacy prohibits 50/50 Partners from engaging in any of the activities mentioned below. SociaLegacy reserves final judgment on whether a 50/50 Partner abuses any of the following rules.
As a 50/50 Partner, YOU CANNOT:
• Engage in typosquatting, or own a typo domain. Domain names must not use misspellings of either “SociaLegacy” or “SociaLegacy.club”. Misspellings of domains include those with missing characters, extra characters, wrong character sequences, and wrong key pressed;
• Own a domain which includes a SociaLegacy trademark or registered trademark. Domains containing the registered trademark “SociaLegacy” or “SociaLegacy.club” are prohibited;
• Operate or utilize a website, or E-mail a link to a website, which contains or promotes the following types of content: libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-related, illegal, cracking, hacking, or that offer illegal goods or services;
• Use copycat sites or use any content or images from any SociaLegacy websites, except for content and images which have been expressly allowed for use by 50/50 Partners;
• Promote SociaLegacy products using spam or unsolicited commercial E-mail;
• Commit fraud or submit fake transactions;
• Use adware to promote SociaLegacy products. The use of parasites (programs that steal traffic from legitimate 50/50 Partners) is strictly prohibited.
• 50/50 Partners may not use misleading text on 50/50 Partners links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals or other savings are available.
• User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before a 50/50 Partner cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
• 50/50 Partners may not bid on SociaLegacy coupons or other phrases implying coupons are available if there is a) not a coupon posted or b) no coupons or savings available.
• 50/50 Partners may not generate iframes, frames pop-ups, pop-unders, or any other seen or unseen actions that set 50/50 Partners cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
• All email advertising that includes advertising for SociaLegacy’s products need to link to a landing page on the 50/50 Partner’s website and not to the SociaLegacy or SociaLegacy.club domain, unless written permission is obtained in advance of the mailing.
Only after SociaLegacy’s written permission, as a 50/50 Partner, YOU CAN:
• Direct to merchant linking. Without prior permission all pay per click and social media (Twitter, FaceBook. etc) advertising needs to link to the 50/50 Partner’s site, not directly to the SociaLegacy or SociaLegacy.club websites.
• Trademark bidding.
• Run an ad campaign using keywords which include one or more SociaLegacy trademarks, including the keyword “SociaLegacy”, “SociaLegacy.club”, etc. This rule also applies to misspellings of SociaLegacy trademarks, including the “SociaLegacy” and “SociaLegacy.club” trademark; the ad campaign and the keywords used must be approved by SociaLegacy before the publication.
• Use a SociaLegacy or SociaLegacy.club domain, such as “socialegacy.com”, as a domain or as a display URL in online ad campaigns, such as Google adwords.
Any 50/50 Partner found to be in violation of the above terms is subject to immediate deactivation from the program, in addition to all fees being canceled from previous 7 days of violation being detected.